- QWIK Draw QD54 Twin Turbo is a fast patented Diesel Coolant Flush and Exchange Machine.
- 40 gallons – 160 liters capacity.
QWIK Draw QD54 Twin Turbo is a fast patented Diesel Coolant Flush and Exchange Machine with 40 gallons – 160 liters capacity. The wheeled Cart Coolant Flush Machine features 4 fiberglass tanks to hold the 40 gallons / 160 liters capacity and it is maintenance-free. Diesel Fast is the fastest coolant exchange flush operation machine in the world in its class.
Qwik Draw can exchange the coolant and vacuum the air pockets from all standard-sized car and truck radiators without taking any hoses off or any spills all for under 5 minutes.
The Diesel Fast machine is engineered with special aluminum construction for heavy commercial, industrial duty use and has been successfully approved in the USA and worldwide for its durability and reliability.
A smartly engineered color-coded control panel is designed for quick and easy use, with the smallest footprint in its class to save space. It weighs under 105 lbs with a 5” foot lock brake and has polyurethane casters for added safety and easy maneuvering. It saves you time, makes you money, and is built to last for the life of the shop and much more – guaranteed. It comes with FREE 24/7 technical support and a standard three-year limited warranty.
- Quick, compact, and efficient. Flushes and change fluid in approximately 10 minutes.
- The Easiest and Fastest Coolant System Flush to Operate.
- Change without Mixing New Multiple Coolants.
- No Drains to Open and No Spills on the Shop Floor.
- Four Tank Coolant Flush & Exchange.
- 40 gallons – 160 liters capacity, see-through fiberglass tanks.
- Energy-saving, no electricity or batteries required.
- Can operate without shop air.
- Easy Access 2.5” Lid opening for quick refills.
- Color-coded control valves for easy use.
- Eliminates Air pockets.
- Environmentally safe and no spills on the shop floor.
- No hazardous chemicals for the technician to come in contact with.
- Heavy-duty rugged design. Durable aluminum construction.
- One step breaking system.
- Made in the U.S.A.