QDS7 Turbo: QWIK Draw – Coolant Flush Stationary Machine with 20 gallons – 40 liters capacity. The patented Stationary Coolant Flush Machine features 4 fiberglass tanks with 20 gallons – 40 liters capacity that is maintenance-free.
The QD7S Stationery is the fastest coolant exchange flush operation machine in the world in its class. The QD7S Stationery can exchange the coolant and vacuum the air pockets from all standard-sized car and truck radiators without taking any hoses off or any spills all in under 5 minutes.
The Stationary machine is engineered with special aluminum construction for heavy commercial, industrial duty use and has been successfully approved in the USA and worldwide for its durability and reliability.
The QD7S, can service two bays at the same time and conduct a full coolant service, flush on both vehicles in under 5 mins. Not only can it increase your profit from lube services substantially, but it will also keep your shop floor clean and organized by preventing spills on the shop floor.
The QD7S comes with a 10’ long stainless steel telescopic trash shoot for easy disposal of trash. Also, the Stationary has a convenient tech tray that holds many different tools, various additives, and much more! It comes with FREE 24/7 Tech Support and a standard three-year limited warranty.
- Quick, Compact, and Efficient.
- Flushes and Changes Fluid on two vehicles in approximately 5 minutes.
- Auto-Refill of New Coolant – From 55 Gallon New Coolant Container – for continuous coolant flushing.
- Auto Discharge of Old Coolant – Into 55 Gallon Waste Container for continuous coolant flushing.
- The Easiest and Fastest Coolant System Flush to Operate.
- Change without Mixing New Multiple Coolants.
- No Drains to Open and No Spills on the Shop Floor.
- Four Tank Coolant Flush and Exchange.
- 20-gallon capacity, special see-through fiberglass tanks.
- Energy-saving, no electricity or batteries required.
- Can operate without shop air.
- Color-coded control valves for easy use.
- Eliminates Air pockets.
- Environmentally safe and no spills on the shop floor.
- No hazardous chemicals for the technician to come in contact with.
- Heavy-duty rugged design. Durable stainless steel aluminum construction.
- Made in the U.S.A.